Change next button | XM Community
Solved

Change next button

• 22 August 2018
  • 6 replies

Is there a possibility to change the text on the next button for just one page in the questionnaire and not the others?
icon

Best answer by PeeyushBansal 22 August 2018, 12:54

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +33
Yes we can click on block options there you can change for particular page.
Userlevel 7
Badge +33
Here you can find

!
Userlevel 7
Badge +27
Or you can do it with JavaScript as shown here. This way, you don't need to put the question/page in its own block.
Badge +2
!

I would like the default next button to read Next instead of >. When I go to Block Options and select Next/Previous Button text, it shows this instead of a button... I've tried using this Javascript but would need help creating one for Back/Previous as well...
Userlevel 7
Badge +27
> @Yvonne1001 said:
> !
>
> I would like the default next button to read Next instead of >. When I go to Block Options and select Next/Previous Button text, it shows this instead of a button... I've tried using this Javascript but would need help creating one for Back/Previous as well...
If you want to use html to format your Next/Previous buttons, create library messages for them, then just pick the appropriate message from the drop down.

The only difference in the script for the Previous button is changing the button id from #NextButton to #PreviousButton.

This method no longer seems to work with the new user interface...

Leave a Reply