Announcing the Qualtrics Community User Referral Program

LaurenKLaurenK Provo, UT Administrator

Announcing the Qualtrics Community User Referral Program

We are excited to announce our User Referral Program! Our challenge to you is to get five new members registered with a Community account. If you can’t already tell, we love our swag here at Qualtrics. Upon successfully getting five new registrants to refer you when they join, you’ll have the choice between a one-of-a-kind Qualtrics t-shirt, or an awesome bluetooth speaker - while supplies last!

How it Works

1. Send out a version of the below blurb (or create your own) to your friends, coworkers, colleagues, and anyone you think would benefit from being an active member of our Qualtrics Community.

"Hey (Your Friend, Cousin, Coworker, Colleague, etc.),
I wanted to reach out and let you know about a cool feature Qualtrics has launched! Qualtrics Community is an online forum where users can post questions, start discussions, and find answers to difficult questions. I have already seen the benefits from being an active community member and I don’t want you to miss out! If you have not already, I would recommend registering for an account here so you can benefit from the Qualtrics Community. When you register for your account, be sure to use my full name as the Referring Member.

Best,
(Your Name)"

1. When a new user creates an account, there will be an optional question for them to submit your full name as the Referring Member. Be sure to emphasize that they fill this out, as it is how we will track the number of new registrants you get into the Community.

We will be checking referrals bi-weekly, and will reach out to you once you’ve reached your five registrants. Every registrant beyond the five will not warrant another goodie, but the community will gain a new user who may have some great questions and advice to offer others. If you believe you’ve gotten five registrants before we reach out, feel free to send a message to either myself or @Emily.

Good luck!

Comments

Sign In to Comment