Removing spacing between questions | XM Community
Solved

Removing spacing between questions

• 28 August 2018
  • 6 replies

Badge +2
Hello,

I would like to reduce the spacing between two different questions in my survey.

!

I have attempted to use the following CSS codes, but couldn't seem to remove any of the spacing:

<style>
.Skin .Separator {
margin:0px 0px;
}
.Skin .QuestionText{
padding-top:5px;
}
.Skin .QuestionBody{
padding-bottom:0px;
}
<style>

Would anyone be able to help? Thank you!
icon

Best answer by Anonymous 28 August 2018, 05:21

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +1
Hello @Estha ,
Can You Share the .QSF file , so that i can analyze it and send you the modified .QSF
Badge +2
Here goes; thank you!
Hello @Estha ,

Add following css in the look and feel -> add custom css

.Skin .QuestionOuter {
padding-bottom: 0px;
}
Badge +2
Thanks!
Badge
Hi @Estha!

It looks like you are asking about custom programming/code. We actually have a Developer Corner in the community that is reserved for these types of questions. Therefore, I have moved your question in that section instead so coders and programmers are more likely to answer your question. If you ever have coding questions, the Developer Corner is the place to be!

P.S. They might assume that you already have a basic knowledge of programming and how to integrate it into Qualtrics. If you do not, we recommend checking out W3Schools and our pages on Adding Custom CSS and Adding JavaScript to get a basic understanding!
Is it possible to adjust spacing between questions within a single block only? I would like to increase spacing between each question in a block of slider-type questions so the next question is not so close to the prior question slider labels. I don't need to increase all spacing between questions for other blocks, but that's what I've done for now with the above code. Thanks!

Leave a Reply