How to track my participants' connexion status during the nomination phase | XM Community
Solved

How to track my participants' connexion status during the nomination phase

• 30 August 2018
  • 2 replies
  • 1 view

Hi, is there a way to track whether a participant logged into his/her portal during the nomination phase? I know how to export data to see if participants changed their evaluators list (i've pre-defined lists) but don't know what to think about unchanged lists (is it because the participant wishes to keep this list or is it simply because he didn't log in). Any insights on this?

Thanks!
icon

Best answer by LaurenK 26 September 2018, 06:30

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +1
Hello @BlandineD ,

You can put an embedded data at the start of the survey flow and pipe in the current date and time into it.
Now every time the participant logged in the embedded data get set and you know the time at which the participant logged in.
Userlevel 7
Badge +13
Hey @BlandineD! The only way you could see this is by looking in the Admin tab and Users section to view last login for each user. If you have any additional questions, please reach out to our Support Team!

If you have a feature request, please post it in our Product Ideas category, as it is a feature not already developed by our team. Be sure to review the How to Write a Good Product Idea template and our Ideation Guidelines before you post your idea! 🙂

Leave a Reply