Has anyone else been having surveys restart when nearing the end randomly? | XM Community

Has anyone else been having surveys restart when nearing the end randomly?

• 12 September 2018
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7
Over the past week or 2 we have been having surveys randomly restart during testing and fielding of surveys. It happens like this:

Within the final block of the survey but before the last page, respondent clicks the next button and is sent to the beginning of the survey flow.

When re-traversing the survey at this point, responses are already filled and they need to just click the next button.

For us this is a major issue, since our surveys can be a bit lengthy, it means we are losing out on respondents who finished and didn't want to go all the way back through. It also isn't a consistent problem, but seems to happen at random.

Anyone else experiencing this in either production or testing?

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +33
Not experienced such behaviour, I think support team can better answer this.
Userlevel 7
Badge +7
> @bansalpeeyush29 said:
> Not experienced such behaviour, I think support team can better answer this.

I have definitely already reached out to support on this, just curious if the issue is isolated or widespread. Thanks.
Badge +1

Hi Anthony,

I know this happened a long time ago, but did you ever figure out why this was happening? We are experiencing the same issue all of the sudden. Qualtrics support had no idea why. Any thoughts?

Badge

I am experiencing this same issue. Please how did you resolve yours? I have also noticed that some of the question logics are not working.

Leave a Reply