How do you send 2 or more reminder emails for an automated (SFDC) survey?

AnneGAnneG Austin, TexasFounding Community Member, Product Ideas Guru ✭✭

How do you send 2 or more reminder emails for an automated (SFDC) survey?

Currently the Salesforce trigger and email survey options only let you automatically send 1 reminder email, so I'm having to go into my distributions each week and manually schedule the second reminder email. Is there a better way to handle? Seems to me a pretty essential feature, though some might say I'm sending too many reminder emails. (But I've proven they get me many more responses; without them for certain surveys I would never get to what my stakeholders consider an acceptable RR percentage.)

Best Answer

• TylerKTylerK Administrator
    Accepted Answer

@AnneF and anyone else who wants to see this feature, if this is something that would be valuable to you, we'd definitely recommend you reach out to our support team and submit a feature request by clicking the Contact Support button at http://qualtrics.com/support.

This will help our engineering teams to prioritize this.

Answers

• DsattlerDsattler Buffalo, NYCommunity Member Qubie ✭

I had an issue where Qualtrics wouldn't let me send a 2nd reminder because the message was exactly the same and it was viewed as spam. I added the current date to the top of the message and problem was solved.

• AnneGAnneG Austin, TexasFounding Community Member, Product Ideas Guru ✭✭

I'm talking about a separate issue. If you have a survey automated via Salesforce trigger, Qualtrics lets you automatically tell it to send the recipients one reminder email but not more than one (and I send several reminders for some of my surveys).

• Mohammedali_Rajapakar_UgamMohammedali_Rajapakar_Ugam Mumbai - IndiaUnconfirmed, Qualtrics Partner Wizard ✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @AnneF,

You can utilized the Email Distribution section to send multiple reminders, this is the same way where you send the reminder for Non-SFDC project.

Try and let me know...

• AnneGAnneG Austin, TexasFounding Community Member, Product Ideas Guru ✭✭

Thanks, @Mohammedali_Rajapakar_Ugam, but the key point was "automatically" send 2 reminders. I already included in my question that I am manually sending an additional reminder for that survey via my distributions. It is a big pain, with no current solution, so I'm hoping this gets prioritized on the roadmap :)

• ruhilruhil Community Member Qubie ✭

I second this request made by @AnneG and am hoping that since it was posted in April 2018 this feature is available? or imminently available? @tylerK ?

Sign In to Comment