How do you delete an intercept from the library? | XM Community
Solved

How do you delete an intercept from the library?

• 17 September 2018
  • 10 replies

I can add intercepts and creatives to a library, but when I pull up my Library tab all it shows are survey items. I can create a new intercept from the library, so I know the intercept is saved in a library somewhere. But I can't see that library, so I can't figure out how to delete an intercept from the library. Any help would be appreciated.
icon

Best answer by MohammedAli_Rajapkar 17 September 2018, 21:57

View original

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +33
Go to library and search by name you have saved it with, and than you can delete it. Also search in all your folders in library you have have saved it in some folder.
Thanks. I tried that but the only thing it shows as part of my library are survey questions and blocks. Intercepts and creative aren't showing up, even when I search.
Userlevel 7
Badge +33
In library you will find different sections like messages, graphics... Check for these.
Thanks. Yes, I looked in all those places, no intercepts are saved there. Thanks for the help!
Userlevel 7
Badge +20
I don't think we have any option to delete the intercept which stored in the library and the intercept library is not accessible. It will be good to share this point with Qualtrics support team to look into.

When you create an intercept, it gives you an option to create "From a library" if you select that option then it shows you the intercept which you saved in the library under the specific folder.
Thanks!
Userlevel 7
Badge +13
Hi @tanyafeinstein! If you have not yet already, I'd recommend posting this in our Product Ideas category, as it is a feature not already developed by our team. Be sure to review the How to Write a Good Product Idea template and our Ideation Guidelines before you post your idea!
I'm running into this same issue. I can find no way of deleting an intercept anywhere. This is definitely a feature that should exist.
Badge +2
It is the same here.
Has anybody put it to the requested features? (I could not found it)

Best
Martin
Badge

I am struggling with this as well. I "accidentally" added the same intercept to the library multiple times because I couldn't see it show up in the library, but then realized it WAS in the library, you just can't see it on the Library page. Is there a way yet to remove an intercept from a library?

Leave a Reply