How do I utilize a message in my message library, to send an email in projects tab? | XM Community
Solved

How do I utilize a message in my message library, to send an email in projects tab?

• 18 September 2018
  • 7 replies

I have a message saved in my Messages Library, that I would like to use as a template to send emails. When I go to my Projects tab, and click on a specific ticket, I am given the option to send an email. When I click on, "send email," there is an option to, "load message," and it shows the option of, "My Library," however it states that there are no items to display. I can see that I saved a message in the messages library, so I am not sure why it is not showing up as an option. Any ideas?
icon

Best answer by SaurabhPujare_Ugam 18 September 2018, 17:12

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +33
Are you checking with the name you have given to your e-mail message. Also check wether you have saved it in your library or any other folder under library.
Userlevel 6
Badge +18
Hey @BeckyLin ,

Please see this link

You need to save your message as Type "Ticket Messages" in Library.
Hello @BeckyLin ,

The message type should be "Ticket Message" in order to use the message in ticket(send email). While creating message you get a option to set message type
Okay, great. I was not using ticket messages. Thank you so much for both of your insights! 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +13
Hey @BeckyLin! Be sure to select Yes or No to the question "Did this completely answer your question?" for each comment so this post gets an Accepted Answer!
Userlevel 3
Badge +1
Different categories are there for different messages.like email invite, subject...

I am also having this problem. Having read this, I went back and saved the message as a "ticket message" multiple times, placed it in an obvious folder, logged out and back in and the message it still not showing up as a saved message that I can add to a reminder email message. Please advise!

Leave a Reply