Can we extract report block wise ? | XM Community
Solved

Can we extract report block wise ?

• 18 September 2018
  • 3 replies

Suppose i have bifurcated my survey block wise as per different clients which currently refers to the same set of default questions , and I distribute each block to a different set of respondents may be at the same time , so is it possible to get the excel report segregating as per which respondent answered which block ?
icon

Best answer by MohammedAli_Rajapkar 26 September 2018, 03:28

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +1
For this Kriti, differentiate with block id. In survey flow for each block add I'd like block=1, block=2.... And so on.

After that use this variable block to differentiate.
Userlevel 7
Badge +20
You can append the "blockid" as an embedded data either in the survey url (if its anonymous link) or you can have "blockid" embedded data in the contact list to whom you are going to distribute the survey...

In Survey flow, add an embedded data "blockid" and then you will have to add branch logic such as if embedded data "blockid" is equal to 1 then show block 1 and if embedded data "blockid" is equal to 2 then show block 2

Once you collect the data then you can export the data blockwise by using embedded data "blockid"
Userlevel 7
Badge +33
in your survey flow set a variable say block and set its value to your block name for each block.

In reporting or csv data you will be able to filter out your responses using this variable.

Leave a Reply