In the Summary page of the survey responses answered, can I change the word of "Next" to "Submit"? | XM Community
Solved

In the Summary page of the survey responses answered, can I change the word of "Next" to "Submit"?

• 19 September 2018
  • 8 replies

Badge +2
  • Level 2 ●●
  • 24 replies
Or does the word "Submit" will only appear in the Live Link? Please advise.
icon

Best answer by Anonymous 19 September 2018, 18:25

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +11
If you are trying to change the text on the Next button, and it is at the end of a block, click on the Block Options down arrow at the upper right corner of the block, and choose "Next/Previous Button Text".

You can change the text on all of them in your survey via the "Look and Feel" options.
Userlevel 3
Badge +1
Click on block options and change button next.
Userlevel 3
Badge +1
If multiple question in block use below code in link

https://www.qualtrics.com/community/discussion/426/change-next-forward-button-on-final-page-to-submit-finish-etc
Userlevel 7
Badge +20
For a Multi-Language survey, you will have to create a message in message library and access it by clicking on the blue drop-down

Here is the documentation on the message library:
https://www.qualtrics.com/support/survey-platform/account-library/message-library/#MessageTypes
Badge +2
Hi everyone, thank you for your comments and suggestions. All of them are greatly appreciated. However, my current problem is in the Summary page instead of the questions in a block. The Summary page will consists of all the answered responses. This is where I need to change the word "Next" to "Submit". Hope it explains and I appreciates your feedback on this. Thank you.
Hello @TohS ,

Paste the following code in the "Look and feel"->"Advanced" ->"Header"(edit)-> "Source"(<>)

<script>
Qualtrics.SurveyEngine.addOnReady(function()
{
if (jQuery("div").hasClass("ResponseSummary")){
jQuery("#NextButton").attr({value:"Submit",title:"Submit"});}
});
</script>
Badge +2
Hi @Shashi Thank you for your guidance and it works well now. Appreciates it.
Badge +2
Hi everyone,

Previously, I have added in the code below to change the word "Next" to "Submit" in the Summary page as guided by Shashi.

Qualtrics.SurveyEngine.addOnReady(function() { if (jQuery("div").hasClass("ResponseSummary")){ jQuery("#NextButton").attr({value:"Submit",title:"Submit"});} });

Can I remove the word "Next" in the Summary page, where it will only have the word "Submit" appeared in the Summary page?

Thank you and I am looking forward for your advice.

Leave a Reply