Adding a second column with different answer choices to drill down question | XM Community
Solved

Adding a second column with different answer choices to drill down question

• 19 September 2018
  • 8 replies

Hey there!

I'm trying to add a second column with different answer choices to drill down question. Looking at the screenshot, you can see that there is one set of answer options in the grid/drill down, but I need to add another. So, if you select one thing, you get a list of options with two different answer drop downs.

In the data, it would be returned as, user selected A > which opened B > and then they selected that B is modified by the different selections they chose in the C and D drop downs. Does this make sense?

!
icon

Best answer by PraDeepKotian_Ugam 24 September 2018, 11:50

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +1
Yes you can add multiple drill downs and than arrange them horizontally
Userlevel 7
Badge +27
Hi @Rich01
Can you clarify your question as this question doesn't seem to make sense. as why would you want to change the drill down option by which you got the options in drill down question. Or might be that i have completely failed to understand what you wanted to say.
Userlevel 3
Badge +1
Hi Nic,

Like manager, employee, team.

When you change manager it show employee under that manager when and so on....
Userlevel 3
Badge +1
Filtering 2nd drill down on basis of first drill down selection. Can you write code
Userlevel 6
Badge +21
hi @Rich01 ,

I have done the horizontal drill as shown below.

!
Userlevel 7
Badge +27
> @christopeter said:
> Filtering 2nd drill down on basis of first drill down selection. Can you write code

That is very considerate of you marking my comment as spam and then expect me to write a code for you 😆
Userlevel 7
Badge +13
Hello! Just wanted to jump in here and clarify that posts should only be marked as spam if they are irrelevant to the conversation or inappropriate. In this situation, we don’t believe @NiC's post was appropriately marked as Spam and encourage proper usage of this feature in the future. In the future, if we feel a post or comment is appropriately marked as spam, we will take further action to remove it.

We also wanted to mention that when you post in the Developer Corner, our users will assume that you already have a basic knowledge of programming and how to integrate it into Qualtrics. If you do not, we recommend checking out W3Schools and our pages on Adding Custom CSS and Adding JavaScript to get a basic understanding!

Adding a second column with different answer choices to drill down questionSorry for opening an old thread but what would be the code to get a drill down to look like the accepted answer?

Leave a Reply