X4 guess the band to win swag

ClintClint Founding Community Member Guru ✭✭
edited November 2017 in X4 Connect

X4 guess the band to win swag

Has anyone been alerted if they were of the first 500 to correctly guess Maroon 5? What is the swag? How do we get the swag?

If I was a betting man, I was of the first 500.

What can I say? I love Qualtrics swag!

Comments

• AnthonyRAnthonyR Tucson AzFounding Community Member Superuser ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017 Accepted Answer

I had M5 posted in minutes from the contest announcement. no notification yet though. Terms and Conditions said they would start notifications ~Dec 1st.!

• JenFJenF AppletonFounding Community Member Guru ✭✭
    edited November 2017

@Clint said:
    Has anyone been alerted if they were of the first 500 to correctly guess Maroon 5? What is the swag? How do we get the swag?

I had posted Maroon 5 in the beginning ( Oct 27th ), but then when the second clue came out, I was sure that I was wrong. I still don't know how they fit that particular criteria. The clue was "Garnered Seven Career Top 10 hits." They have more than 7, so what is this based on? Curious.

@JenF said:

@Clint said:

I had posted Maroon 5 in the beginning ( Oct 27th ), but then when the second clue came out, I was sure that I was wrong. I still don't know how they fit that particular criteria. The clue was "Garnered Seven Career Top 10 hits." They have more than 7, so what is this based on? Curious.

I had the same thought, but Garnered 7 doesn't mean a max, TECHNICALLY it just means at least. Though still not a great clue.

• britainbritain Ann Arbor, MichiganCommunity Member Guru ✭✭

I was not sure that Maroon 5 was #BiggerThanElton but they seemed like the best answer given the list of Best New Artist winners.

@qualtrics It’s Maroon 5, right? #X4summit

— 𝘽𝙍𝙄𝙏🌲𝙄𝙉 𝙒. (@britain) October 25, 2017

These were the x4 pass winners! they still said that the first 500 to correctly guess will be getting some swag, so I imagine many people will still be waiting to hear about the swag!

• LibertywickLibertywick Tucson, AZCommunity Member Guru ✭✭
    edited January 2018

I was also pretty confident I came in the top 500. Maybe the announcements were those who won the pass and the rest of us will find out at summit 0_0

• EmilyEmily Provo, UTCommunity Administrator Administrator

@AnthonyR said:

These were the x4 pass winners! they still said that the first 500 to correctly guess will be getting some swag, so I imagine many people will still be waiting to hear about the swag!

That's exactly right, Anthony - our Marketing team is still going through this and will reach out to you all via a DM on Twitter if you won swag. Hang tight!

The prize was a follow from @Qualtrics, which was all I really wanted. :smiley:

Oh, and they also asked me for an address they could ship some swag to. They didn't say what swag, but I'm excited about my Post-Summit Mystery Box!

@britain said:

Oh, and they also asked me for an address they could ship some swag to. They didn't say what swag, but I'm excited about my Post-Summit Mystery Box!

Interesting that you finally heard. I wonder if they aren't considering Facebook submissions yet. I still haven't had any notice

• EmilyEmily Provo, UTCommunity Administrator Administrator

@AnthonyR said:

@britain said:

Interesting that you finally heard. I wonder if they aren't considering Facebook submissions yet. I still haven't had any notice

Just wanted to give an update here from our social team - the contest was across Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn. Winners are from both Twitter and Facebook. We are currently in the process of reaching out to entrants who correctly guessed the band, but were not grand prize winners. Those people should be contacted this week, and expect prizes in the weeks following X4. Let me know if you have any other questions!

• JulieTJulieT WisconsinFounding Community Member Sage ✭✭✭
    edited February 2018

Bit of a sidenote, but thank you @emily and @TylerK for sending the box of Qualtrics swag to community founder members. Love the popsocket. :)

• JohnSJohnS Woodland Hills, CACommunity Member Qubie ✭

@AnthonyR said:

@JenF said:

@Clint said:

I had the same thought, but Garnered 7 doesn't mean a max, TECHNICALLY it just means at least. Though still not a great clue.

I second guessed myself throughout the contest based on all of the same thoughts. Ended up not even entering at all even though Maroon 5 was my first thought right away.

Sorry I never popped back in here before now, to formally thank you for my cool new cans!

Sign In to Comment