Possible to extract all responses into PDF? | XM Community
Solved

Possible to extract all responses into PDF?

• 20 September 2018
  • 8 replies

Does Qualtrics have a way to export all submitted responses into PDFs?

It doesn't look like there's a way within the Qualtrics itself, and I'm not sure if the Qualtrics API can support this?

Edit: To clarify, Qualtrics allow for exporting individual responses to PDF - I'm looking to bulk export ALL individual responses to PDF.
icon

Best answer by LaurenK 29 September 2018, 00:35

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +33
As I have seen only export options are excel, CSV, tsv, SPSS..PDF is not an option.
Userlevel 7
Badge +33
https://www.qualtrics.com/support/survey-platform/data-and-analysis-module/data/download-data/export-formats/

These are options available
Userlevel 2
Badge +1
@StevenPham ,

First export your response in csv and then use below link
Use this link
It works great!!
I'm looking into extending the PDF function in Qualtrics. The system lets you individually export PDF responses, but not by bulk unfortunately.
Userlevel 7
Badge +33
Yes right, but for reporting you can download PDF that make sense also.
Userlevel 3
Badge +1
Hi @steven

Why do you need PDF file for responses, how analysis get done in PDF , you can't be able to filter out or run pivots.
Because it is not for analysis at all. If I wanted analysis, I would export it into a CSV/TSV format.
Userlevel 7
Badge +13
Hey @StevenPham! If you have not yet already, I'd recommend posing this in our Product Ideas category, as it is a feature not already developed by our team. Be sure to review the How to Write a Good Product Idea template and our Ideation Guidelines before you post your idea!

Leave a Reply