Consent Forms and Permission to Release Information | XM Community
Solved

Consent Forms and Permission to Release Information

• 21 September 2018
  • 3 replies

Hi Qualtrics Community,

I am building a clinical trial using Qualtrics and one of the things I need to do is ask participants permission to contact their doctors to acquire some specific information about their medical diagnoses. They are consenting to participate in the study online. However, is there a way of printing out individual consent forms as PDFs (or other) , as well as the consent to release information to their doctor? I'm sure I need to send the doctors proof of the participants' consent to release information, and I'm not sure the best way to do this. Sending the doctor a table with the participants electronic signature in one column might not seem legit.. Are there other viewing options to make it look more like one document?
Is the only other option to attach a document to the survey for participants to download, sign and send back?

Any advice on the best way to do this would be greatly appreciated!
icon

Best answer by Ritz 21 September 2018, 23:51

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +33
You can add question at beginning with agree disagree option , and screenout of they select disagree.

Signature question is also there, you can ask doctor to do signature if they read consent and want to proceed. If signature is blank you can screenout.

Yes you can attach files in question text by uploading to Qualtrics library and in question text going to rich content editor.
Badge +1
Hey @AmyLeeSydneyUni_123 ,

Along with @bansalpeeyush29 answer, Follow this page and use Response summary as it allows to download the survey in pdf and then the user can take print out
Thank you so much!

Leave a Reply