Pairwise comparison multiple times in a row | XM Community
Solved

Pairwise comparison multiple times in a row

• 24 September 2018
  • 5 replies

Badge
Dear all,
I am working on a survey with a conjoint on two policy programs. People receive two different policy programs in a table which randomly varies in different attributes. I have used Kyle Dropps template (http://kyledropp.weebly.com/conjoint.html) to write the table in javascript/html. This also works but I would like to run the conjoint five times in a row. Attributes would always vary but it is necessary to do that for the analysis. However, if I copy the block with the code for the table four more times and check out the survey in the preview, I only get random results in the first table. The four other times there is nothing visible in the table. Does anyone know why this is? I did not change anything on the code. However, if I do a preview of the single block, it always works for all. Does anyone have an idea on how to solve this problem? Your help is very much appreciated!
icon

Best answer by PraDeepKotian_Ugam 25 September 2018, 09:13

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +1
Hi @fdeeg,

Can you please share your qsf file.

Regards
Christo
Badge
Can you open it, Christo?
Thank you for your help!
Userlevel 6
Badge +21
Hey @fdeeg ,

> @fdeeg said:
> Dear all,
> I am working on a survey with a conjoint on two policy programs. People receive two different policy programs in a table which randomly varies in different attributes. I have used Kyle Dropps template (http://kyledropp.weebly.com/conjoint.html) to write the table in javascript/html. This also works but I would like to run the conjoint five times in a row. Attributes would always vary but it is necessary to do that for the analysis. However, if I copy the block with the code for the table four more times and check out the survey in the preview, I only get random results in the first table. The four other times there is nothing visible in the table. Does anyone know why this is? I did not change anything on the code. However, if I do a preview of the single block, it always works for all. Does anyone have an idea on how to solve this problem? Your help is very much appreciated!

It is not showing in other tables because in table every question you have same id(td).
You have to change the id of each table(td) in every questions and same in script.
!
Badge
Thank you so much! It's working now perfectly!
Userlevel 7
Badge +27
> @fdeeg said:
> Thank you so much! It's working now perfectly!

Accept the answer that he gave as this is helpful for anyone who visits this thread in future as they won't have time to go through the whole thread and it gives the person who answered correctly some more points.

Leave a Reply