How to have in result question the names in the question titles instead piped text code | XM Community
Solved

How to have in result question the names in the question titles instead piped text code

• 26 September 2018
  • 3 replies

Hi all,
I created a survey for my students and I used Loop & Merge in a Block to have 5 question about one course.
In the main block the student selects the courses where he/belongs and in the next block I have the five question to repeat for the courses, in the questions I'm using Loop & Merge and Piped Text to customize the question.
After collet the answers when I see the results (inside reports option) the questions said [Field-1] instead Administration or System or Math, and in the details I see ${lm://Field/2} instead the name of the professor,
How can I see the names instead of the codes?
icon

Best answer by MohammedAli_Rajapkar 26 September 2018, 21:37

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +20
Hi @Feche

We won't be able to show the piped-text value in the title or any other descriptive field or reporting or dashboard. The reporting will show what is there in the survey.

However, you can generalize your chart title such as "Administration or System or Math..." likewise for field 2 title.
Thanks @Mohammedali_Rajapakar_Ugam
It's other way to see the names?
My users see this
!

They see Historia del arte instead ${lm://Field/1}

But, I see this in Reports -> Results
!

I see [Field-1] instead of Historia del arte

How can I change it automatically or if is not possible how can I change it manually?
Do I need to export as ASCII file and transform it in Excel or SQL database?

Thanks for the help,
Fede
Userlevel 7
Badge +20
You can update the title of the visualization:

!

Leave a Reply