Stop reminders from sending | XM Community
Solved

Stop reminders from sending

• 29 November 2017
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 4
  • Qualtrics Employee
  • 24 replies
We require participants to nominate a minimum number of direct reports. If an individual doesn't have less than the minimum number of direct reports, how do we stop that participant from receiving reminders about nominating direct reports?
icon

Best answer by Poppy 6 February 2018, 23:34

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +7
I usually recommend the admin to add dummy emails as direct reports just to fulfill the nomination requirements. This way, the participant will not get reminded to add direct reports that they don't have.

I would love to hear if there is another way to solve this!
Userlevel 4
I contacted Qualtrics Support, and they said the best way to do this is to create to create two different nomination requirement sets. For the managers who are participating as subjects, you would want to add an additional metadata field that will indicate if they have less than the minimum number of direct reports (i.e. If my minimum is 5, I could add a metadata field called "Minimum" and give Managers with less than 5 Direct Reports a value of 1 and those with more than 5 a value of 2).

I would then use this new metadata field in the Subject Conditions of each nomination requirement set to establish different nomination requirements for managers with less than the minimum number of required Direct Reports.

Note that you will want to have your Multiple Match Handling in the upper-right corner of the window set to "First Match Only" to make sure that more than one nomination set is never applied to a subject.

https://www.qualtrics.com/support/employee-experience/creating-360-project/participants-tab-360/participants-options-360/#SubjectOptions

Leave a Reply