How to display questions like Qualtrics does on its Support site | XM Community
Solved

How to display questions like Qualtrics does on its Support site

• 27 September 2018
  • 3 replies

I'm attempting a custom HTML creative with survey intercept that fits in the flow of our webpage. I'd like it to work like Qulatrics's support page. Anyone know how to capture a yes/no response, that then triggers an open-end question in the exact same spot? In this example, when you click 'no', the second question ("We're sorry to hear that") replaces the first question ("Was this helpful?") in the exact same spot.

!
icon

Best answer by LaurenK 17 October 2018, 00:36

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +27
You would have to use JavaScript to do this. Event handlers on the Yes/No buttons would need to update the placeholder attribute of the text input.
Userlevel 7
Badge +13
Hey @AndyB! Just wanted to jump in and let you know that this was _not_ done with a custom HTML creative through Web/ App Feedback. Instead, we have a custom build involving API setup! I would recommend posting this in our Product Ideas category, as it is a feature not already developed by our team. Be sure to review the How to Write a Good Product Idea template and our Ideation Guidelines before you post your idea for the HTML creative type!
This was a specific Site Intercept feature recently highlighted by a Qualtrics Sales Associate in a demo I was in. Disheartening that it is not part of the standard Site Intercept product. This definitely should be a feature request that can be pulled from the Qualtrics Global Library when creating a Creative and Intercept. Thanks!

Leave a Reply