List surveys in folder? | XM Community
Solved

List surveys in folder?

• 3 October 2018
  • 4 replies

Our users like using folders to organize their surveys, but when writing a program for them through the API, I don't see any way to access this folder information. Is there a way to get a list of only the surveys that are in a given folder?

The use case is that someone with 10+ surveys is using my software to select one to push out via mechanical turk. They already have the surveys they are interested in put into one folder, but I can't find that information in the API. I would rather not make them prepend something like "A*" onto all of the survey names they will use this way.
icon

Best answer by MohammedAli_Rajapkar 3 October 2018, 17:58

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +20
I don't think Qualtrics have any API related to this...

You can also refer to below discussion:
https://www.qualtrics.com/community/discussion/850/can-i-use-the-api-to-allocate-projects-to-a-folder
Thanks, I saw that other post. I was hoping that even if they didn't have a way to modify that information, there would be at least a way to see it in the study metadata. Looks like it needs to be a feature request 😕
Userlevel 7
Badge +13
Hey @ChrisStockbridge! If you have not yet already, I’d recommend posting this in our Product Ideas category, as it is a feature not already developed by our team. Be sure to review the How to Write a Good Product Idea template and our Ideation Guidelines before you post your idea!
Thanks @LaurenK. I just wanted to double check with the community first to make sure I wasn't missing something. I have submitted this as issue SE_3A95833C4FA54B03.

Leave a Reply