Custom Metrics | XM Community
Solved

Custom Metrics

• 11 October 2018
  • 3 replies

I am in the process of building a dashboard, which will have information from our surveys which will include multiple locations, specific services across the brand for each location. Each service for each location has different targets moving on a yearly basis. What or is the best option to put these in the dashboard for reporting purposes. I have had a look at the custom metrics section?
I also need to add specific reporting period dates?
Thanks
Matt
icon

Best answer by LaurenK 6 November 2018, 23:07

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +33
Best way is to add location and brand and services as a filter. And add widgets for target in average or percentages as a trend chart across time that can be day, time, month or year.
Thank you, I was wondering if there is a way to import targets for each specific response to a specific question which will change on a yearly basis? Want to be able to show data against targets without duplicating each widget with each target. If needs be will have to enter manually. Also reporting period are set be a giving number of weeks by each month which is not standard and was wondering if this also could be brought in for a drop-down when the standard dashboard users are reviewing the data.
Userlevel 7
Badge +13
Hey @MattKenn! I would highly recommend reaching out to our Vocalize Support Team so they may help you properly set this up!

Leave a Reply