Replicate the formatting of the two end options that the NPS question has on a multiple choice quest | XM Community
Solved

Replicate the formatting of the two end options that the NPS question has on a multiple choice quest

• 13 October 2018
  • 7 replies

Hi everybody.

I want to make a nice looking question on a horizontal 0-10-scale + a don't know category. At both ends of the scale I need to have some descriptive text. Unfortunately this doesn't look nice, because the text can't be spread out. Can anyone help me what to do?

Below my question is as a NPS-question (which looks nice, but does not include the 'don't know' category) and in the bottom picture a multiple choice question. The text is in danish, but the category to the far right in the multiple choice question is the "don't know" category.
!
icon

Best answer by TomG 13 October 2018, 21:01

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +33
Give the br tag in your scale text to break it so that text for don't know get aligned. Going to html editor

`text<br/>text`
Userlevel 7
Badge +27
@kira,

It is possible to get exactly what you want, but it would require a fairly involved JavaScript.

Maybe the closest you can come to it without JavaScript is a one row slider with not applicable formatted like this:
!
Thanks Tom, I cant find this kind of slider though, do you write some code, or?
Userlevel 7
Badge +27
> @kira said:
> Thanks Tom, I cant find this kind of slider though, do you write some code, or?

No code. Just a Slider question. Maybe your license doesn't include it or you don't have the permission.
!
Yes, I just cant make it look like yours. But I think this may be okay:
!
Thanks again!
> @kira said:
> Yes, I just cant make it look like yours. But I think this may be okay:
> !
> Thanks again!
>

Just preview the question, you will get almost same format
I found out, it looks like yours when I preview the question! Thanks!

Leave a Reply