How to make a video play on Qualtrics

AliBodyguardAliBodyguard USACommunity Member Qubie ✭

How to make a video play on Qualtrics

Dear all, I was wondering how I can make this HTML (attached) work on Qualtrics survey. Also regarding the JavaScript code (HTML) I will need it to make the skip ad button appearing next to the video screen, to be moved to the middle of screen and semi-transparent. I will appreciate any help...
Here is the code:

video::-webkit-media-controls-fullscreen-button { display: none !important; }

skip ad

var myvid = document.getElementById('myvideo'); myvid.addEventListener('ended', function(e) { var activesource = document.querySelector("#myvideo source.active"); var nextsource = document.querySelector("#myvideo source.active + source") || document.querySelector("#myvideo source:first-child"); activesource.className = ""; nextsource.className = "active"; myvid.src = nextsource.src; myvid.play(); myvid.controls=true; }); myvid.onpause = function() { window.clearInterval(myTimer); }; function skip(){ var activesource = document.querySelector("#myvideo source.active"); var nextsource = document.querySelector("#myvideo source.active + source") || document.querySelector("#myvideo source:first-child"); activesource.className = ""; nextsource.className = "active"; myvid.src = nextsource.src; myvid.play(); myvid.controls=true; } var myTimer; var c = 12; function clock() { myTimer = setInterval(myClock, 1000); function myClock() { if (c

Best Answer

Answers

Sign In to Comment