Automatic forwarding to next question

AnimalenaAnimalena BerlinCommunity Member - Trial User Qubie ✭

Automatic forwarding to next question

Hi everyone,

For questions where it makes sense (e.g. single choice questions), I would like to automatically forward to the next question to make the survey faster.
I believe this should work with JavaScript.
Has anyone already written some code that works for this purpose and could help me with this?

Thanks a lot!

Anna

Best Answers

• TomGTomG Raleigh, NC Wizard ✭✭✭✭✭
    Accepted Answer

Qualtrics has a new auto advance feature. I haven't tried it yet, but you can turn it on under Look & Feel, Motion, AutoAdvance on Questions/AutoAdvance on Pages.

If that doesn't work out, I have a JavaScript you can contact me about. It automatically goes to the next page when the last question on a page is answered. The script can be placed in the header or footer and works on any page where the last question is Multiple Choice (Single answer, Drop down, Single select box, or NPS), Matrix (Likert single answer, Profile single answer, Bipolar, MaxDiff, Likert drop down or Profile drop down), or Rank Order (Radio Buttons).

• LaurenKLaurenK Seattle, WA Administrator
    Accepted Answer

Hi @Animalena! If you have not yet already, be sure to check out this page about our new Look & Feel editor and autoadvance feature!

Answers

Sign In to Comment