How do you best turn insight into actions that are prioritized and tracked? | XM Community

How do you best turn insight into actions that are prioritized and tracked?

• 24 October 2018
  • 2 replies

Hello Qualtrics Community!

One of the biggest challenges in launching a new VoC program is determining how to put what you learn into action. As our company begins to identify consumer paint points we are pursuing a way to:

* Create a measurement framework to prioritize pain points based on degree of pain, number of consumers impacted, business impact, etc.
* Share prioritized pain points
* Assign ownership/accountability
* Track actions taken to mitigate/fix pain points

Interested in learning how others categorize feedback from listening platforms to share with business stakeholders and inform priorities (frameworks and methodologies used). As I’m certain others have found, building a survey is easy, taking the insight and turning it into action is where it gets more complicated (and critical to the success of a VoC program).

Thanks in advance!

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +2
This has been a little slow in my organization. I have the support from my manager (CMO); however, getting the rest of the executive team on board is slow or sometimes too fast. We have started down the path of implementing Stage-Gate. This process will help as ideas that come out of research can go directly into our process without having to find a project sponsor.
Userlevel 7
Badge +23
I think the main thing is to ask right questions. Sometimes less is more. For some surveys we have a lot of useful data that cannot be used. So this year we starting revision and rebuilding of many surveys. Hopefully it will help

Leave a Reply