Removing suggested videos work around | XM Community
Solved

Removing suggested videos work around

• 26 October 2018
  • 7 replies

As I’m sure most people are aware, or if not then surprise, Youtube depreciated their rel=0 tag so you can’t easily remove suggested videos or loop it. I tried uploading it as a mp4 which got rid of the suggested videos but it also has prevented me from getting the video to loop back to the first frame and let the user view the video again or pause it.
icon

Best answer by Anonymous 27 October 2018, 00:10

View original

7 replies

Test, was I supposed to put the question here?
Userlevel 7
Badge +13
Hi @Williamthe5thc! It looks like you posted your question in the "How to Use Qualtrics Community" Category. I've gone ahead and moved this to the correct category for you. 🙂
Hello @Williamthe5thc ,

Assuming by uploading mp4, you are using video tag to show the video.

Just add 'loop' attribut in the video tag. So your code will be

<video width="320" height="240" controls loop>
<source src="VIDEO_URL" type="video/mp4">
Your browser does not support the video tag.
</video>
(Hopefully this is responding to sashi)

Will that cause it to play again? (Like an annoying GIF) or just start over and pause?
> @LaurenK said:
> Hi @Williamthe5thc! It looks like you posted your question in the "How to Use Qualtrics Community" Category. I've gone ahead and moved this to the correct category for you. :)

(Yes! I got the quote function)

Thank you!
> @Williamthe5thc said:
> (Hopefully this is responding to sashi)
>
> Will that cause it to play again? (Like an annoying GIF) or just start over and pause?

Yes, it will start over once ended
> @Shashi said:
> > @Williamthe5thc said:
> > (Hopefully this is responding to sashi)
> >
> > Will that cause it to play again? (Like an annoying GIF) or just start over and pause?
>
> Yes, it will start over once ended

Ok, tried that out, it's like the annoying GIF I was talking about (that just repeats over and over again) I want it to loop back to the beginning and stop there.

Leave a Reply