Urgent problem | XM Community
Solved

Urgent problem

• 2 November 2018
  • 3 replies

Hey everybody,
We are using qualtrics for our bachelor thesis and when we last checked yesterday we had 237 participants (out of which 205 completed the full survey). However, when we checked this morning it said that we had 239 participants, but when we clicked on 'view reports' to see how many actually filled everything in, it says that only four people completed our survey. This is impossible since yesterday and all the days prior it said that over 200 participants completed the survey when we checked this by using 'view reports'. We do not get how this happened and are really stressed out about potentially losing all this data. Has anyone had this before or possibly know of a solution?? We'd really appreciate your help!
icon

Best answer by Eline 2 November 2018, 11:10

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +33
Pull your data and check how many records have value for variable Finished=1.

It may be the case that rest records are partial complete and may have finished=0
Thank you for your reply! I called the qualtrics support team and fixed the problem. For anyone who’s experiencing the same problem: I had to add a dummy variable in ‘data & analysis’ and then refresh the page. By doing this, I got all my data back!
> @Eline said:
> Thank you for your reply! I called the qualtrics support team and fixed the problem. For anyone who’s experiencing the same problem: I had to add a dummy variable in ‘data & analysis’ and then refresh the page. By doing this, I got all my data back!

Thanks @Eline , So by adding new dummy variable in data & analysis re-index of the data takes place which retrieves all the data. Just a quick addition to this, Re-indexing of data and analysis also takes when we add some temporary embedded data in survey flow, which also helps to see all our data back.

Leave a Reply