Email Action or Trigger emails multiple addresses, all visible to one another? | XM Community
Solved

Email Action or Trigger emails multiple addresses, all visible to one another?

• 6 November 2018
  • 3 replies

!

We have email actions/triggers that email multiple addresses, as shown in the screenshot.

Each recipient receives an email, with only their address in the "to" field.

They want to see all the recipient addresses in the "to" field, so they can use reply-all.

I have been unable to find a way to do this in the Qualtrics documenation. Is this possible?

thanks,
icon

Best answer by LaurenK 4 December 2018, 03:12

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +23
@prestonc Have you tried adding them to "Reply-to" field?
Thanks for the tip! When I use the reply-to field, reply or reply-all work as desired in Outlook (which most of our users should be using), although not in Gmail. The multiple addresses are still not visible in the "To" field which will be confusing to some, but I can add text to the email to mitigate this.

FWIW our old form/survey platform (Formidable for WordPress) allowed multiple addresses in the To, Cc, Bcc fields which Outlook would display as such - nice to have.
Userlevel 7
Badge +13
Hey @prestonc! If you have not yet already, I would recommend posting this in our Product Ideas category, as it is a feature not already developed by our team. Be sure to review the How to Write a Good Product Idea template and our Ideation Guidelines before you post your idea!

Leave a Reply