Difficulty with navigating the support area | XM Community

Difficulty with navigating the support area

• 6 November 2018
  • 2 replies
  • 1 view

Userlevel 1
Badge +3
My team has found it increasingly difficult to provide our end users with a direct link to a page within the support area that includes contact info. I understand that we are supposed to find answers within the support articles before contacting someone, but the way that the contact info is buried within the page is frustrating. When going to this page , most of the support request options point you toward contacting your brand admin. The only option that brings you to a support channel is "I have a different support request". Then you have to click the product you are using and type a description of the problem is before finally being presented with actual contact info.
I use chat support frequently so I've become used to whizzing through these options, but for the end users that my team supports, I don't doubt that this is a confusing experience. Have others noticed the same? Can this experience be improved upon or is there a way around it?

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +13
Hi @jesslyn_boisclair! Thank you for your feedback! Qualtrics has a large range of different types of users. In order to help make sure all of our users get an answer as quickly as possible, we made a few small changes. The new question you are referring to has been added to the Support Center in order to help our users better identify when to contact their Brand Admin, Client Success Manager, or Account Executive without having to contact our Support team first; we know it’s frustrating for users to be told this after spending time contacting our Support team, so this has helped our users contact the correct individual on the first go and get a resolution to their issue even faster!

We also ask that you select the product you are using and type up a quick description of your issue so we can properly route your request to the correct support team member. For example, we wouldn’t want a specialty product user to come into our chat portal with a question when we know their question will need to be handled by phone or email instead. We save our users the hassle of ever unknowingly going down that path!

While we know it may take slightly more time to initiate your request, this allows us to be sure that your request gets properly routed to the correct support team with the necessary information to troubleshoot your issue. This ultimately will decrease the amount of time our team will require to troubleshoot your issue and they will be able to get you an answer to your question even faster!

If you have any other feedback you would like to share with us, please feel free to reach out to me via direct message in the community and we can set up a time to chat more about this, if you would prefer!
Userlevel 1
Badge +3
Thank you for the explanation, @LaurenK! It helps to know that the requests are filtered to the correct support team members.

Leave a Reply