Custom survey progress bar design | XM Community
Solved

Custom survey progress bar design

• 8 November 2018
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge
Has anyone attempted this before? I'm not overly keen on the progress bar designs 'out of the box' and would love to know if anyone has used a custom version? Thanks in advance, Adam
icon

Best answer by MohammedAli_Rajapkar 12 November 2018, 09:24

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +3
@ Amara, Though I haven't tried. I am sure this is possible using Javascript but this may be tricky and you have to add programming code.
Userlevel 1
Badge
Thanks Eesh, I did assume this would be the case. If anyone has done similar I'd be glad to know
> @Eesh said:
> @ Amara, Though I haven't tried. I am sure this is possible using Javascript but this may be tricky and you have to add programming code.
Userlevel 7
Badge +20
Yes, one of our clients did develop custom progress bar by using CSS and JavaScript.

- Count the no. of questions in your survey
- Create an empty container (like a bar) wherever you like you can keep it (top/bottom)
- Start filling with a constant color as and when user answering the question and calculate the progress bar as ( total no. of question / answered + skipped).

Step 2 and 3 can be done through CSS and JavaScript.

Hi All,
I have also received a similar request as mentioned above. Can anyone please share the java script codes to achieve this
Thanks and Regards
Mohit

Leave a Reply