When exporting TSV-file, questions language changes from Finnish to English | XM Community
Solved

When exporting TSV-file, questions language changes from Finnish to English

• 9 November 2018
  • 4 replies

When I download TSV-to my computer, questions language in the first row changes to English. In survey options language is Finnish. Questionnaire is traslated to five different language. How do I download TSV-file in which questions are written in english?
icon

Best answer by MohammedAli_Rajapkar 12 November 2018, 08:34

View original

4 replies

Sorry. I mean how do I download TSV-file in which questions are written in Finnish. Or any other language in which questionnaire is translated.
Userlevel 7
Badge +33
hi @Lauri ,

Simply going to data analysis tab you can download the TSV File, but this file is not user friendly in term of reading or analyzing.

Better you download SPSS File as if you download CSV your non english responses will appear as "???"
Userlevel 7
Badge +20
Can you try below steps and see if it works?

- Goto to account setting
- Goto User setting
- Change the language to "Finnish"
- Try Exporting

Here is the documentation for above 3 steps:
https://www.qualtrics.com/support/survey-platform/managing-your-account/research-core-account-settings/
It worked. Thanks Mohammedali. I have to say it is very annoying that I cant use Qualtricks in English and download TSV in Finnish.

bansalpeeyush29: Problem was the language of the questionnaire. It is translated in five different language and it seems that when I use Qualtricks in English it gives TSV-file also in English. For some reason I have to use Qualtricks in Finnish in order to download TSV-file in Finnish.

Leave a Reply