Can't see the rest of my survey :( | XM Community
Solved

Can't see the rest of my survey :(

• 16 November 2018
  • 5 replies

Hello qualtrics Community

Reaching out for help for a project I am working on. I am trying to create a profile test for my students using Qualtrics with direct results at the end. But every time I try to take the survey, only the first 5 questions of the first block appear with the results for this block. It seems that the test stops after the fist 5 questions and gives only the results for this first block. I have already tried to go over my survey flow and my scoring methodology but nothing seems to work.

Thanks in advance for the help,

A desperate (and very frustrated) newbie 😞
icon

Best answer by LaurenK 27 November 2018, 00:45

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +33
Have you analyzed and published survey, Can you try taking another run after publishing.

Also other block can you check if they are appearing in survey flow. and they are not getting skipped.
Hi, thanks for your answer. yes I did all this and still nothing 😢 Only the fist block appears in the preview while in the survey flow all the blocks appear correctly and there seems to be no problem with the logic
Userlevel 7
Badge +27
@agnes21_,

It might help if you post an image of your survey flow.

Do you have any quotas? If so, make sure none of them "End Survey".
Userlevel 7
Badge +23
@agnes21_ no panic 😉 please post the survey flow screenshot
Userlevel 7
Badge +13
Hey @agnes21_! If you have not yet already, I would recommend reaching out to our Support Team so they can take a closer look into your specific survey! Otherwise, be sure to check out the following support pages about Survey Flow and Scoring!

Leave a Reply