How to check for offline compatibility? | XM Community
Solved

How to check for offline compatibility?

• 20 November 2018
  • 3 replies

!

When trying to upload my survey onto tablets for offline use, I keep getting the attached "incompatibility issues" notification.
I know that this is not a lot to work with, but if any of you have recommendations on how to get rid of the issues, I'd be very glad. I've double-checked my survey for offline and mobile-friendly compatibility and couldn't find the issues.
I'm happy to answer further questions.
Thank you so much in advance.
icon

Best answer by NiC 20 November 2018, 23:30

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +27
Hi @Julia557788
You can check incompatible feature of offline app here - https://www.qualtrics.com/support/survey-platform/distributions-module/mobile-distributions/offline-app/offline-app-incompatible-features/
Badge +2
Hello. Regarding this matter, I was trying to set up a survey with Authenticator. but when I tried downloading this from my mobile device, "Unsupported flow Type - Authenticator" was indicated and could not proceed downloading. Is there any way to check this issue?

Many thanks for the help
Badge +2

This is an old question, but the answer is that "EndCurrentSurvey” is a quota setting. (It tells Qualtrics to end the current survey when the quota is met.) Quotas is one of the features that are not compatible with the offline survey app. The solution therefore is to remove the use of quotas from your survey.

Leave a Reply