How can I identify incomplete response in a survey? | XM Community
Solved

How can I identify incomplete response in a survey?

• 3 December 2018
  • 6 replies

Badge +2
  • Level 2 ●●
  • 24 replies
Hi everyone. Can the survey identify incomplete responses? For an example, when the respondent reached the end of the survey, they will be notified or prompted that there are incomplete responses. I currently have a Table of Contents built into the survey. Thank you.
icon

Best answer by PeeyushBansal 3 December 2018, 03:25

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +33
You can refer finished variable of data pull if it is 0 than respondent is incomplete
Badge +2
Hi @bansalpeeyush29, thanks for your comments. Are you able to share how that can be done? Appreciates your feedback.
Userlevel 7
Badge +33
Simply export your survey data and than you will find default variable finished in data file.

https://www.qualtrics.com/support/survey-platform/data-and-analysis-module/data/download-data/understanding-your-dataset/
Badge +2
Hi @bansalpeeyush29, thanks for your comments. What I am actually trying to figuring out is during the survey or when the respondent reached the end of the survey, where the respondent will be notified that there are still incomplete responses. Would this doable? Thank you.
Userlevel 7
Badge +33
In this case you can add progress bar.
Hello @TohS ,

Check the following option in the TOC survey flow option
1. Add Table of Contents conclusion page
2. Show Block Progress

The above option will show a conclusion page which will display the complete percentage at block level.

Leave a Reply