Allowing Access to Data File in EX project | XM Community
Solved

Allowing Access to Data File in EX project

• 6 December 2018
  • 6 replies

Badge +3
Is it possible to allow the access to the Data file or "Data and Analysis" tab to an external client in an EX project?
Regards
icon

Best answer by PeeyushBansal 10 December 2018, 09:42

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +33
Are you looking to import and external file to your EX Survey.
Badge +3
No, the EX project is over: built the survey, created the participants, sent invitations and collected the data (of course, created the dashboard, to which the client has access). I was wondering if there is the possibility to give to the client the access to the "Data & Analysis" tab to see the data collected.... Regards
Userlevel 7
Badge +33
No, But if they have quadratics login than you can share project with them and there they can see Data analysis tab. Otherwise you can download and share results.
Badge +3
Thanks Bansalpeeyush: the client has a qualtrics login since we share the dashboard and org hierarchy with her. But since the client is set only as a "partecipant" on Admin page, can I give her another user type, in order to enable to see also Data file?
Userlevel 7
Badge +33
I Would suggest you to create a record grid in dashboard in one page where show all your survey variables as columns, doing so all data they can see with in dashboard.

You can give only one user type.
Badge +3
Thanks Bansa, great suggestion

Leave a Reply