Access codes | XM Community
Solved

Access codes

• 8 December 2018
  • 3 replies

I am giving a survey, but want to be able to link responses to later test scores. For privacy reasons, I can't just ask their name. Is it possible in Qualtrics to generate and provide random access codes to survey respondents? Codes that they can't take the survey without? I could generate my own codes and just give a text-entry question, but if a respondent enters the code wrong, I don't want them to be able to proceed.
Does that make sense? I will clarify if needed.
Thanks!
icon

Best answer by PeeyushBansal 10 December 2018, 02:34

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +33
Yes you can, use Qualtrics rand number, it will generate random number of any digits.

Also use authenticator in survey flow, with which if they will enter correct code they can proceed to survey.
> @bansalpeeyush29 said:
> Yes you can, use Qualtrics rand number, it will generate random number of any digits.
>
> Also use authenticator in survey flow, with which if they will enter correct code they can proceed to survey.

Thanks for the info. Can you give me details, or direct me to a tutorial, on how to set up the authenticator? I assume SSO with token, but not sure where to go from there. I really need some help setting up the flow. First time user!
Thanks
Userlevel 7
Badge +33
Read at here about authenticator

https://www.qualtrics.com/support/survey-platform/survey-module/survey-flow/advanced-elements/authenticator/authenticator-overview/

Leave a Reply