Can the reporting style (PDF file) of the response summary be changed? | XM Community
Solved

Can the reporting style (PDF file) of the response summary be changed?

• 13 December 2018
  • 8 replies

Badge +2
  • Level 2 ●●
  • 24 replies
Hi all, can the reporting style (PDF file) of the response summary be changed?
icon

Best answer by Anonymous 13 December 2018, 12:16

View original

8 replies

Hello @TohS ,

Yes, we can change the styling of response summary, but there may be few difference( like font style ) in what we see and is downloaded.
Can you point me to instructions on how to change the styling of the response summary pdf ?

Thank you!
Hi, I need this feature as well. The PDF of the response summary for my survey looks very untidy and got cut off halfway. Some overlap text and so on.
Badge +9

I am also looking for a solution to the messiness of the PDF summary; more information on this response would be very helpful.

Badge +3

No general styling advice but there seems at least to be a way for getting rid of the horrible page breaks in the summary PDF using JavaScript in this thread:
https://www.qualtrics.com/community/discussion/comment/34141#Comment_34141I have not found a way without JavaScript, though.

Userlevel 7
Badge +21

@kof you could look at creating a print style sheet. See this for more details.

Badge +3

ahmedA Thanks for the hint!
Could you please also indicate how such a style sheet can be used in Qualtrics because it is not clear for me, how/where I could use it to influence the PDF printing for the survey response summary.
Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +21

You create the file and then import it by adding this line to your header HTML:

Leave a Reply