How do I have to operate the platform when I want one personalized link to be used many times | XM Community
Solved

How do I have to operate the platform when I want one personalized link to be used many times

• 14 December 2018
  • 2 replies

How do I have to operate the platform about personal links when I want one person in contactlist to fill in the questionnaire many times through the same personalized link. Is it possible to use in this way? I would appreciate your help.
icon

Best answer by Kate 14 December 2018, 19:13

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +19
It kind of depends on your use case.

There is an option to create "retake links". But this will go over that old data with the most recent survey response.

If you want the answers to accumulate over time, you'll want multiple personalized links.

If you just want to do like a longitudinal study, all you need is a participant unique identifier to track them over surveys, so that you don't need to worry about the same personalized link getting to the same person every time.
Userlevel 7
Badge +19
Update: Are you doing a longitudinal study? I think this other community member has a similar question, and has gotten some answers that may help you as well:

https://www.qualtrics.com/community/discussion/2909/how-can-i-have-participants-take-the-same-survey-everyday-for-a-week-appear-on-the-same-datatable#latest

Leave a Reply