Change the 'from' address on the 'Created ticket' notification email | XM Community
Solved

Change the 'from' address on the 'Created ticket' notification email

• 19 December 2018
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +1
When a user receives an email notification that a ticket has been created, the 'from' address is: Mike Shaw <noreply@qemailserver.com> and in the body of the email it says: Mike Shaw Created Ticket T-XXXX.

Is it possible to change the 'from' name and the name in the body?
icon

Best answer by Mike_Shaw3012 1 May 2019, 01:03

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +33
in from it always appear concatenation of Name and Email.
Userlevel 1
Badge +1
OK, so can i change the name? It shouldn't say 'Mike Shaw created Ticket...' - I want to change the name that is displayed.
Userlevel 7
Badge +33
we can, read below

https://www.qualtrics.com/support/survey-platform/actions-module/setting-up-actions/
Userlevel 1
Badge +1
Thanks Bansalpeeyush29, but that's not what i'm after. However I have resolved it....

The 'From' name that is displayed in the Ticket notification email is that which is contained in the First Name and Last Name fields of the User as shown in the User profile (User Admin). Changing the first name and last name here, changes the name shown in the 'From' address in the ticket notification email.
Userlevel 2
Badge +7

I have the same problem. I want to remove "FN LN" from the "...Created ticket..." line in the email body. The techs who create these have nothing to do with the survey data. Invariably someone will email the tech creator with a question who then must forward to an admin. Poor customer service. Nowhere in the link above did I find how to remove or change this line in the email body. Please advise.

Leave a Reply