Qualtrics survey view blocks are not in sync with survey flow | XM Community
Solved

Qualtrics survey view blocks are not in sync with survey flow

• 5 January 2019
  • 1 reply

My Qualtrics survey view blocks are not in sync with survey flow. In the survey view, Questionnaire block "Section 4--Part A--Background" mysteriously follows the "Start Here" block. I did not place the Section 4 block there. In the survey flow, the block is in its proper place. When I tried to move the whole block in survey view it would not budge. When I tried to select all of the questions within the block and then move all of the questions at one time they replicated themselves. The result was that I had several copies of the Section 4 block.

My questionnaire is long. It has 65 questions and about 8 blocks. Could the length of the questions be causing block moving problem? Either way, how do I move the Section 4 block from the beginning of the questionnaire to the end of it?

Also, about two days ago the questionnaire abruptly closed. Could the length of the questionnaire have caused that to happen?
icon

Best answer by LaurenK 14 January 2019, 21:02

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +13
Hi @CDT! If you have not yet already, I would recommend reaching out to our Support Team so they can further troubleshoot and escalate if needed!

Leave a Reply