Solved

Qualtrics acting out

• 10 January 2019
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +23
  • Level 5 ●●●●●
  • 449 replies
Has anyone had any issues with Qualtrics platform acting out? It has been doing weird staff for me. For example, I open one survey, the name on top, but the questions are actually another survey. The problem disappears only when I restart the computer. Was contacting Support, but when they log in, everything works just fine for them. It is working fine for me for now, so i am patiently waiting for it to reappear, so I can send the screenshot to the support. Meanwhile I am asking for advise here 🙂
icon

Best answer by Kate 10 January 2019, 16:13

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +19
I have occasionally had it download data for a survey that I was not on- EG I see I'm on Survey A but it downloads survey B for some reason.

Either way- you should not need to restart your whole system. Qualtrics is web-based, so refreshing your account should do the trick. In the top right hand corner where the profile Icon is, you can select to "refresh account". That will clear up little issues like this one!
https://www.qualtrics.com/support/survey-platform/managing-your-account/research-core-account-settings#RefreshAccount

!
Userlevel 7
Badge +23
@Kate unfortunately, this wasn't helping either.. I know that quite often this is the way to fix some things that went wrong, but didn't work in my case. Also my colleague has noticed some strange behaviour of the platform today...
Userlevel 7
Badge +19
Then I guess the only other thing is to try using qualtrics exclusively with a different browser to see if you have less incidents (which I'm sure they've already told you).

It's a system they are constantly tinkering with and improving. At the end of the day, this kind of stuff is going to happen! All you can do is what you do; reach out so they can log it and hope it doesn't happen again.
Userlevel 7
Badge +13
Hi @MsIreen! In the future, be sure to check this status page to see if we are experiencing any data center related issues. Otherwise, feel free to reach out to our Support Team if you notice any technical issues!

Leave a Reply