How can I view the different 'blocks' in a randomised survey flow in the data analysis tab? | XM Community
Solved

How can I view the different 'blocks' in a randomised survey flow in the data analysis tab?

• 10 January 2019
  • 3 replies

Hi there,
I have utilised the 'randomised survey flow' technique to randomise my participants to four different 'blocks'. In terms of viewing the data in the data analysis tab, how can I view these blocks separately?
Thanks!
icon

Best answer by Anonymous 11 January 2019, 00:53

View original

3 replies

Hello @helena_maidlow1998 ,

We cannot see this in data and analysis tab but we can see in exported data by checking this option - "Export viewing order data for randomized surveys" in export options( point 8 in image)
!

Source
Hi @Shashi , Thank you for your response. I cannot see an option for exporting the data, do you know which tab this is on? I had a look on the help page and it suggests that you can export data in a button not the 'data and analysis' tab, however, I can only see 'import data' not 'export data in the button. Is there another way of exporting the data?
Thanks for your comment, I hope you can help with this query too.
> @helena_maidlow1998 said:
> Hi @Shashi , Thank you for your response. I cannot see an option for exporting the data, do you know which tab this is on? I had a look on the help page and it suggests that you can export data in a button not the 'data and analysis' tab, however, I can only see 'import data' not 'export data in the button. Is there another way of exporting the data?
> Thanks for your comment, I hope you can help with this query too.

You are using Trail account. Export feature is disabled in Trail account. See here

Leave a Reply