Where to go when your Qualtrics Client Success Manager disappears | XM Community
Solved

Where to go when your Qualtrics Client Success Manager disappears

• 18 January 2019
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +23
  • Level 5 ●●●●●
  • 449 replies
Haven't heard from our Client Success Manager since November. Emails not answered, issues pending, planning for 2019 stalled... Has anyone had similar issues and where did you go?
icon

Best answer by Emily 21 January 2019, 18:46

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +2
Your sales manager, I assume.
Userlevel 7
Badge +6
I 2nd what @Pat said, and not just because my name is also Patrick ( 😀 ). If your CSM is like mine, then they report to, or work very closely with, your sales manager.
Userlevel 7
Badge +11
YIkes! That sounds weird and not fun. I definitely would bring it up with your Sales Manager. I find that they're the one who really pushes the CSM to get things done when I'm struggling with that. I always lean heavily on my Sales Manager and they make it happen.
Userlevel 7
Badge +23
Thank you, guys! I will contact him. This is a pretty disappointing situation. Hopefully we will get back on track asap...
Userlevel 6
Badge +7
Hi @MsIreen! We're so sorry to hear this - it's definitely not the experience we want our customers to have. We've reached out to your CSM directly asking them to touch base with you, but in the meantime, everyone else is correct - we 100% recommend reaching out to your Account Executive!
Userlevel 7
Badge +23
Thank you @Emily

Leave a Reply