"Weekly" date buckets show Monday to Sunday data. Is this configurable? | XM Community
Solved

"Weekly" date buckets show Monday to Sunday data. Is this configurable?

• 21 January 2019
  • 2 replies

Badge +2
Hello, exhalted Qualtrics Community!

I humbly beseech you for your guidance today. I have created a dashboard which illustrates a week-over-week CSAT trend based on a transactional survey. The widget I'm using to plot this looks great, but I have encountered an issue which causes a discrepancy between Vocalize and our Survey reports. It seems all of my widgets and date filters define a week as Monday through Sunday, whereas our business uses the standard calendar week of Sunday through Saturday. Is there a way to configure both the filters and the widgets to use a Sun-Sat period to define a week? Has anyone else encountered this? Thanks in advance for your help!
icon

Best answer by LaurenK 5 February 2019, 23:06

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +13
Hi @Rob_P! Unfortunately, this is not possible with current functionality. If you have not yet already, I'd recommend posting this in our Product Ideas category, as it is a feature not already developed by our team. Be sure to review the How to Write a Good Product Idea template and our Ideation Guidelines before you post your idea! 🙂

Hi,
Good day, I just wanted to check if this feature has some progress or idea was submitted? As we are also looking into starting our dashboard data on a Sunday to Saturday.

Leave a Reply