Exported PDF Responses not showing words, just blank | XM Community
Solved

Exported PDF Responses not showing words, just blank

• 30 January 2019
  • 5 replies

Badge
Hello all from the Philippines,

My name is Erika Garcia and I have recently just completed collecting all of my responses for my study using Qualtrics. However, whenever I try to view the responses via PDF or through the platform, it's just blank (no text) except for photos included in my survey. Why is this happening?

I have also emailed technical support about this.

I am using a MacBook Pro and the Safari and Google Chrome Browsers and I am using the Qualtrics Survey Platform under Southern New Hampshire University.

Below is the link to the affected survey, however, I would like to ask you NOT TO COMPLETE the survey as I am STRICTLY PROHIBITED from using people outside of Southern New Hampshire University as participants.

Thank you for your help.
icon

Best answer by Anonymous 30 January 2019, 16:18

View original

5 replies

Badge
Oh, here is the link: https://snhu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_6DrTJs8ltqHopRr

(there is no way to edit my post once it's been posted unfortunately, so posted link here)
Badge
This is how it looks!

!
Badge
And this is what is showing after clicking on "view response" via Qualtrics itself. I highlighted the text and it appears that the text is set to white font color. How to get rid of this problem?

!
Hello @STANDARD_DEVIATION ,

Go to the Old Look and feel Editor under the color section change the question text color, choose text color to black.
Badge
@Shashi That worked! Thank you so much!

Leave a Reply