Single Survey Taker Needs to Respond for Multiple Entities | XM Community
Solved

Single Survey Taker Needs to Respond for Multiple Entities

• 31 January 2019
  • 4 replies

Hi everyone! I am new to Qualtrics and we are trying to create a survey based on entity's (like Business Unit) and one person may need to respond to the survey for multiple entities. For example, Joe may manage 5 entites so when he first clicks on the survey link we want the entity names to show so he can choose the entity he wants to respond for first. Then he'll click the survey link again and select the next country, etc. I don't even know where to begin. Any assistance would be appreciated. Thank you!
icon

Best answer by bstrahin 31 January 2019, 19:30

View original

4 replies

Hello @amyh8253 ,

You can use Table of content feature for easy navigation between blocks (considering block as entity)
Thanks for the feedback Shashi.

The survey itself already has 4 blocks (Financial Statements, Audits, Tax, and Legal). User Joe (as example above) has to complete the survey for 5 entities. Are you suggesting we create additional blocks of entities? There are 546 entities. I don't think that's a good solution.

Any other ideas? Thank you!
Userlevel 7
Badge +38
You might want to look into Loop & Merge based on a previous question. Where the base questions asks the respondent to confirm which entities they will be responding about.

The first question could be Please select all of the entities that you will be responding about

Option 1
Option 2
Option 3
Option 4
Option 5....

Where these options pipe in a variable from your contact list and only display if that variable isn't blank. This involves formatting your contact list so each entity that someone manages is in it's own column.
Thank you Bstrahin, I'm going to try that now.

Leave a Reply