Running two or more active creatives on the same page | XM Community

Running two or more active creatives on the same page

• 2 March 2018
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 2
Badge +10
Has anyone had to run two active creatives on the same page for vastly different surveys? We have an existing pop-under survey to measure UI/UX scoring with your typical UX questions and NPS question, and use this as a KPI for site performance (we'll call this one Survey A). It has recently come up that we will need another active creative survey for an online chat that would come up as a pop-up and just ask three or so questions about the chat session the user just completed (we'll call this one Survey B ).

Now I know I can control who is seeing what and when, and avoid, for the most part, a user being prompted with both surveys, but we're worried about the risk of Survey B affecting our scores from Survey A because the folks being sampled could possibly change. Both surveys will be sampling a random subset of our users so I'm not seeing any way to essentially say "oh these 20 people didn't take survey A because they took survey B".

I know it's a very vague question and maybe not the right spot to bring it up, but we're fairly new to Qualtrics and its wide options for surveying. We come from a simple world of only having one plain feedback form, so I just want to see if anyone has been in a similar position so we know how to best deal with this! 😀

1 reply

You can set logic at the intercept level to 'show if user has not taken X survey before' - this should hopefully solve your issue.

Leave a Reply