Is there a way to extract questions (and correct answers) in Qualtrics in a spreadsheet format? | XM Community
Solved

Is there a way to extract questions (and correct answers) in Qualtrics in a spreadsheet format?

• 11 February 2019
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +5
I have an instructor who uses Qualtrics more like a test rather than a survey. She sets up correct answers for each question and uses 'Scoring' to assign points to the correct answers. She would like to extract (let say export) all her questions with correct answers to each question in a spreadsheet format (csv). The Data&Analysis and Reports only produce results with participants' data (their responses). She only wants questions and the correct answers. Is there a Qualtrics feature to achieve this?
icon

Best answer by KDBeqari 11 February 2019, 23:02

View original

2 replies

Badge +3
Hello! Not .csv, but you can export to Word.
Under Survey, if you click on Tools, at the bottom of the list you will find Import/Export. There you can export to Word.
Make sure you have the check box for Show Coded values checked to get the correct answer info!
Hope that helps!
Userlevel 1
Badge +5
Thank you Kristen. I talked to my colleague. He said in the old Qualtrics there used to be a feature under Reports where you could select to save questions/answers, but that area was gone.

Leave a Reply