Hrml conditional logic display in email triggers | XM Community
Question

Hrml conditional logic display in email triggers

• 12 February 2019
  • 2 replies

Hi all,

I’ve run into a serious roadblock. I need to send a curated response to each respondent based on their unique answers to questions they have answered in a long survey (around 64 questions). If I did this through email triggers or actions it would be hundreds of unique responses and then editing any of the responses would be a nightmare. I was thinking of using some sort of display logic in reports but that doesn’t work for text blocks, which really killed me.

My work around would be to use HTML conditional logic in the email trigger area and use answered questions as piped text to display text and images. Is this possible or is there a better way? This step so far is killing me, so any help would be greatly appreciated

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +33
you can store answered questions in embed variable using display logics and than use these embed variables for piping purpose to email.
Badge +1

https://community.qualtrics.com/XMcommunity/discussion/comment/12606#Comment_12606is there a separate post detailing how to store answered questions as embedded variables?

Leave a Reply