How do I figure out who my brand ambassador is? | XM Community
Solved

How do I figure out who my brand ambassador is?

• 18 February 2019
  • 4 replies

How do I figure out who my brand ambassador is? I'm trying to design a survey that has a piece of media in it via iFrame and apparently to do that I need to adjust my settings to enable html stuff. Here's what shows up when I try to identify my brand ambassador:
!

I've had a qualtrics account for many years, but it's still the free academic one. I don't know if that matters or not.
icon

Best answer by LaurenK 19 February 2019, 23:32

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +27
hi @TysonGersh
I dont think there is any provision to find Brand Admin of your account via the Qualtrics Account unless you are brand Admin itself 😛
But I am sure that Qualtrics Support can help you on that.
Userlevel 5
Badge +15
Hi @TysonGersh
Brand admin name pops up right next to the graph. You could also go into the Qualtrics Id's and have a look on that page.
Not sure if anyone is actually looking at the screenshot I provided, but in case you haven't I'll point out that there's simply a blank space next to where is says "brand administrator: ______" on the account page.
Userlevel 7
Badge +13
Hi @TysonGersh! If you do not see brand admin contact information in your account, then your administrator may be Qualtrics Support. In these cases, reach out to our Support team for more information! This information can also be found in the Brand Administrator section on our Getting Help support page. 😀

Leave a Reply