Several respondents on one survey | XM Community
Solved

Several respondents on one survey

• 7 March 2018
  • 3 replies

Hello,

Is there a way in which a survey can be sent to one customer and after the first person has responded to his part, he will forward the survey to another person in their company so that he can answer his related part?
icon

Best answer by TomG 7 March 2018, 18:09

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +10
@mor, I'm wondering if it might be better practice to setup a separate survey for each part and then setup an Action trigger that sends the second survey to the appropriate person after the first respondent completes the first part.

You could have them put the email address of the person for the second survey as one of the questions in the first survey, create a Contact List trigger from question and then use that contact list to send the second survey. You can repeat this for each part of your survey regardless of how many parts you have.

Someone else might have a more elegant solution. 😉
Userlevel 7
Badge +27
If you have an invite only survey and turn on Save and Continue, Qualtrics already does what you want. The second person can just use the same link and the survey will continue where it left off.

You can make it more user friendly by using embedded data to build a mailto link that you include in the survey so the first person can easily notify the second person when they should continue the survey.
> @TomG said:
> If you have an invite only survey and turn on Save and Continue, Qualtrics already does what you want. The second person can just use the same link and the survey will continue where it left off.
>
> You can make it more user friendly by using embedded data to build a mailto link that you include in the survey so the first person can easily notify the second person when they should continue the survey.

Thank you!

Can you please explain to me how can i add a mailto link? I could not find it.

Leave a Reply